Oregon Law HelpOregon Law Help

TANF & JOBS Programs

Information > Government Health Plans

  • Verification (Proof)

    Whenever you apply for public assistance (such as SNAP benefits, TANF, etc.), DHS or the DSO will ask you for verification. What is verification? Find out here. Read More

    Oregon Law Center and Legal Aid Services of Oregon
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español