Home Ownership


Other Housing Problems

2 Resource(s) Found

Oregon Disaster Legal Services

Resources, information and legal help for Oregon disaster survivors.


If you move to a new address you can assure that your mail is sent to you at your new home by filling out a simple change of address form (Form 3575) from the postal service. Read more here.

Back to top