OregonLawHelp.orgOregon Law Help

Important Names and Numbers for Farm Workers in Oregon

Authored By: Legal Aid Services of Oregon LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español


Resources for You

Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI)

Salem (503) 378-3292

Portland (503) 731- 4075

Medford (541) 776-6270

Commission on Hispanic Affairs1-800-843-8086

(503) 947-7007

Consumer Complaint Hotline1-877-877-9392

Oregon Attorney General

Lawyer Referral Service1-800- 452-7636

(Oregon State Bar)

Mexican Consulate (503) 274-1442

Migrant Head Start; OCDC 1-800-311-5084

(To find the nearest Migrant Head Start school)

Migrant Education Service Center 1-800-234-8848

Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
(503) 378-3274
1-800- 843-8086

Oregon Employment Department (# to find nearest OED office) 1-800-237-3710

Mary Lewis, farmworker monitor extensión #71220

Oregon Poison Center 1-800-452-7165

Oregon Safenet 1-800-723-3638

Information about Public Benefits

PCUN (Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste)(503) 982-0243

Worker's Compensation Division

Diana Salvo (Ombudsperson) 1-800-927-1271

Mary Lou García


Last Review and Update: Nov 19, 2002