Oregon Law HelpOregon Law Help

What to do When Your Multnomah County FAPA is Violated

Authored By: Multnomah County Family Violence Coordinating Council

A brochure that describes what you can do when your Multnomah County Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) Restraining Order has been violated.

PDF with Information to download or read online

Last Review and Update: Jul 23, 2010