OregonLawHelp.orgOregon Law Help

Long-Term Care

Information > Help with Costs

  • If You Need Medicaid Help With Long-Term Care Costs

    Some Basic Information About Income Cap Trusts. Read More

    Lane County Legal Aid/OLC
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español
  • Keeping Utilities Going in Households with Persons Needing Ongoing Medical Care

    Does someone in your household require ongoing medical care? Are you worried your electric, natural gas or telephone service might be disconnected? If you are, you should know that Oregon's regulated utilities offer a program to allow special payment arrangements to avoid having your telephone, electric and gas service from being shut off if you fall behind on paying your bills. If you have questions about this program, call the Oregon Public Utility Commission, Consumer Section at 1-800-522-2404. Content Detail

    Oregon Public Utility Commission
  • Oregon Veterans

    The Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs provides free benefits counseling and claims service to veterans, survivors, and dependents on all veterans' benefits. The agency also provides home loans at lower rates to veterans who qualify. Content Detail

    Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs