Last Modified: October 3, 2023
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older and live in the United States. By using this Website, you are telling us that you meet these requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website
We may remove or change this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if part of the Website is unavailable. We may sometimes restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
Intellectual Property Rights
All of the contents of this Website are owned by OSB, its licensors, or other providers and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Temporarily store copies of materials on your device for you to access and view them.
- Keep files that your Web browser automatically stores to help you view the materials.
- Print or download a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not use any part of the Website or its services or materials for commercial purposes.
If you want to use material on the Website in ways not described here, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OSB name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of OSB. You shall not use such marks without receiving prior written permission from OSB. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way.
- To send or arrange for the sending of, any advertising or promotional material.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate OSB, an OSB employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that limits or disrupts anyone’s ability to use or enjoy the Website, or that, as determined by us, may harm OSB or other Website users, or expose them to legal liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in a way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any automated means such as a robot, spider to access the Website for any purpose.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any malicious materials, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms or logic bombs.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Legal Information is NOT Legal Advice
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. The information on this Website is for general information purposes. The Website includes information intended to help find legal assistance and learn about the law and the legal system in Oregon. Use of this Website, however, does not constitute legal advice and does not form an attorney-client relationship. It must not be used as a substitute for an attorney authorized to practice law in your jurisdiction. Your use of the information in or linked from this Website is done at your own risk.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. We are not responsible for how you use this information. We are not responsible for any information that you may share with other parties or organizations by using this Website. We are not responsible for any relationships you may enter into with any referral source, community resource, or any other organizations.
This Website may include content provided by other organizations. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials are the opinions and the responsibility of the organization providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect any opinion of OSB. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any other organizations
Changes to the Website
We update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content might not always be complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be outdated, and we are under no obligation to update the material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to this Website
You may link to our homepage, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Your link cannot suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement by us without receiving our prior written consent. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control the contents or resources on those sites. If you decide to visit any of other websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you will have to follow the terms and conditions of use for those sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from the internet or the Website will not have viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for your own security measures for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and to maintain your own backup plan for lost data, unrelated to our site.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE OSB NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE OSB MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE OSB NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE OSB REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE OSB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE OSB, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IF THE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS USE AGREEMENT ARE FOR ANY REASON HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, YOU AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.