Skip to Content

Child Guardianship

The information in these pages is about private child guardianships in Oregon. A private guardianship case is one that is started by a person, such as a grandparent or other relative. The information in these pages is not about:  

  • Guardianship through a Department of Human Services Child Welfare case, or 
  • Adult guardianship cases. 

Not sure this is the information you need?

We can help you find the right information.

Do you want to find a lawyer?

Search for lawyers and organizations that provide free and low-cost legal help.