Skip to Content

Relative Caregiver Affidavit

You can use this form if you are caring for a relative's child and can't find their parents. This form will allow you to make some important decisions for the child while their parents are unavailable. 

After completing this form, give it to:  

  1. The child's school or childcare provider; and   
  2. The child’s doctors or other medical providers. 

For more information on caring for a relative's child, go here