Skip to main content

Immigration & Public Benefits

10 Resource(s) Found

Immigration Questions? Talk to a Professional

Many people in this country have questions about immigration. Before you fill out immigration forms, talk to a licensed immigration attorney or other licensed immigration counselor. Read more here.

211info is a service of United Way, and has free information about more than 7,000 health, community, and social services and is available in every county in Oregon.

Non-Profits that Can Help with Immigration

A list of non-profits that can help with immigration issues.

Emergency Medical Care for Non-Citizens (CAWEM)

The Citizen Alien Waived Emergent Medical (CAWEM) program provides coverage for medical emergencies (life threatening) and the birth of a child if you are low income, but not a US citizen. Call 1-800-359-9517 to apply.

Spanish-language guide to government resources.

Migrant Head Start

OCDC's Migrant Head Start program offers high quality comprehensive early childhood development programs. The Coalition also provides health and social support services for children from birth to school-entry age.

Back to top