OregonLawHelp.orgOregon Law Help


Information > General Information

Please note: These resources are primarily aimed at low-income tenants. If you are a landlord seeking information, please also see the Oregon State Bar Landlord and Tenant Resources page.

  • Moving?

    If you move to a new address you can assure that your mail is sent to you at your new home by filling out a simple change of address form (Form 3575) from the postal service. Read more here. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oregon
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español
  • What does expunging my criminal record in Oregon mean, and what do I do next?

    Now that your Order to Set Aside ("Expungement Order") has been granted by a judge, what do you do next? The attached PDF will explain what it means to have an Expungement Order and gives you a form to help you update your information in the criminal record clearinghouse database. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oregon and the Foundation for Continuing Justice