Know Your Rights: Domestic Violence and Assisted Housing

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: National Housing Law Project

Are you a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking? Do you live in public housing, Section 8 housing, or supportive housing for the elderly or disabled? A law called VAWA, the Violence Against Women Act, may help you.

PDF with information to read online or download

Last Review and Update: Feb 10, 2011
Volver arriba